Although I pretend to be above all award shaward nonsense, I am quite tickled that Khizzy and Mina decided to nominate this blog [even though it has changed muchly from its origin as my ranting home]. After all, I’m the one who never won anything at competitions [except Musical Chairs once as a kid. And oh a water bottle]. Nevertheless, I must follow the drill:
1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
5. And then we pass it on! And the nominations are….
- Chapati Mystery, reading which is the perfect way to start a day.
- Cyril, even though his blog posts have ended and he just posts his op-eds there now. Hmph.
- anarchy, who should really get back to writing.
- moizza, who should ALSO blog more often
- Five Rupees, for their hilarious minute-by-minute commentaries on presidential debates and more.